Thursday, February 9, 2017

What Variables Affect Sampling Behavior based on the Person Giving out Samples?

For the second unit of my STEAM course Systems & Models, Group, our class focused on the different ways groups functions and techniques used to improve groups. We created and learned about multiple team building exercises, which we used in class to better relationships between our class. Additionally, we also learned about how Psychologists use the scientific method in their studies. For our AP, we were asked to conduct an experiment and observe and log data from a specific group. I enjoyed being able to choose what I wanted to do during the experimental part of the project. I thought that researching for my project was the best part, because it gave me a lot of insight on what to focus on during my experiment. Even though the AP did take a lot of work, we were given enough class time to complete it. This was my favorite unit so far in this course, and I’m glad I was given the chance to do this AP with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment